Our proposal for a strategic Government programme
In addition to its election platform, the Centre Party of Finland has published its proposal for a strategic Government programme.
Our primary aims up until the year 2025 are as follows:
- Happy, healthy homes and narrowing welfare gaps
- Finland as a pioneer in creativity, competence and new learning environments
- Finland as a model for public sector leadership, reduced bureaucracy, increased digitalisation and experimentation
- Finland as a forerunner in bioeconomy, circular economy and sustainable development
- 200,000 more jobs in Finland, an economy with a two per cent growth track through support for work and entrepreneurship, an end to living in debt